BEAUTYBAY.com Wishlist

Desktop

1. Artdeco Bronzing Glow Blusher

Look at the detail on this blush! Want. It.

2. Artdeco Colour & Art Blusher

3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Make Up

Heard great things about it and I’m a foundation addict, so this would be nice to try

4. Urban Decay Black Market 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil 6 Piece Collection

5. Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

6. Japonesque brushes – this one is the 150 degrees Contour brush

Not only a makeup addict but also brushes collector, I can imagine my love for this brush already

7. Artdeco Bronzing Powder Art Design 13

Just like the blusher, oh my, this bronzer… makes me just want to look at it and smile.

 

Other brands/things that interest me from beautybay.com include: Louise Young brushes… CargoCloud Nine… ok, I won’t go on.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week.

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts