Mani Monday: OPI “Kiss Me On My Tulips”

20130513_084939

As I have mentioned last week… today I bring you the other half of the winning duo I recently picked up from Myer. This one is a very berry pink irresistibly named “Kiss Me On My Tulips”. I first fell in love with it when used on my tippy toes, now I simply cannot help checking out my fingernails with them on it. Like tulip petals on my finger tips! Ah, my imagination…

20130513_084924

20130513_084918

20130513_085013

What you think? I’m not usually a fan of pink pinks on the nails but I find this to have a touch of that Great Gatsby sophistication. Moulin Rouge playfulness yet youthful and fresh.

One coat can do but I give this a two coat ply and a top coat to seal its goodness and prolong its wear. 

If you are interested, the duo of this and Red Lights Ahead… Where? (+ an OPI purse) is currently sold at David Jones and Myer for $29.95 for the set “Grab It, Bag It and Let’s Go”. Worth it when you think that 1 bottle of OPI here in Oz costs $19.95.

So creamy, so fingerlickinglicious!

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts