NARS Thakoon “Anardana”

Meaning Pomegranate in Hindi.

20121227_152815 - Copy

20121227_152859 - Copy

20121227_152943 - Copy

Inspired by the Indian spices, NARS teamed up with Thai-American fashion designer, Thakoon Panichgul in creating these vibrant and creamy nail polishes.

Have been eyeing this shade for a long while and snatched it right away when Mecca Cosmetica had them on sale for only AUD$13 instead of its rrp at AUD$25. These are Limited Edition, too, by the way.

Guess what, this was taken with 1 coat and no top coat. How amazing is this nail polish!

And you bet, I’m running back to Mecca Cosmetica tomorrow to get the other colours I have been lemming to have but contemplated but now I’ve made up my mind. Amchoor (dried mango powder) and Koliary (if anyone can tell me what it means, it would be much appreciated) are definitely the kind of colours I have been loving as well.

-x-

Comments

Nat said…
Wow, that's a beautiful shade! I've not tried any NARS nail colours yet, but am tempted because it looks like there are some lovely colours available, and the formula sounds great too!

I've been wearing a lot of dark, vampy colours on my nails recently, but am looking forward to fishing the bright, summery shades out of my stash.

Popular Posts