Blow Dry, Baby! Blow Dry Bar Opens in Brisbane

At the Emporium, Fortitude Valley!!

We’ll blow your hair not your cash
(Quote: Blow Dry Bar)

IMG_20121207_184750

I was lucky to be invited to check out the new hair salon at the Emporium last Friday.

Here’s my experience with them and let me tell you now – this coming week of

Monday the 10th – Friday the 14th

the Blow Dry service is having a promo at only $15!! $15!!! OMG $!%!!!!

(any length, any thickness of hair, one price)

-

As soon as you enter, you can feel the vibe. The interior is of black intricate design and large rustic mirrors and chandeliers. Would you like some champagne? Tea? Coffee?

Welcome to Blow Dry Bar…

Camera91212

I met my stylist, David. He’s been a hairdresser for 6 years now and lives in Bribie Island! OMG and he has to travel to Fortitude Valley 5 days a week! That’s called love for his work, totally.

He washed my hair, massaged my scalp and let the blow drying begin.

We both agreed on a natural wavy, toussled look.

Fyi, my hair is naturally straight, naturally black, naturally flat and lack of volume, and soft that it is hard to style.

David worked his magic, brushing and twirling and…

Ta Da!

20121207_193549

Here’s a photo with David.

I’m not sure how well you can picture my hair, but it was soft yet styled.
It was toussled yet having that natural bounce.
He sprayed a touch of hairspray (brand: Silhouette) and done!

Truly an instant pick me up!

20121207_194831

Here’s a photo with the 2IC of the salon, Liz.

She’s previously worked in a cruise, travelling all over the world! How cool is that!

Funny story, she thought I was from the Phillipines.

-

Me being me was poking around the stores and caught a brand I’ve never seen before. Naturally I was intrigued! Bangstyle. Say, wha~?

I am on the lookout for a matte clay styling product and when I spotted this item I just had to take it home with me and I did. RRP$21.95

Camera912121

I have used it only twice and I’m loving it already!
Gives your hair a hold yet it looks like you have nothing on your hair! You don’t need much either!
Instant love!

=-=

Blow Dry Bar is now available for bookings and services 7 days a week!

Monday 8am – 7pm

Tuesday 8am – 7pm

Wednesday 8am – 7pm

Thursday 8am – 8pm

Friday 8am – 8pm

Saturday 9am – 5pm

Sunday 10am – 4pm

-

Emporium, Shop 13
1000 Ann Street
Fortitude Valley
Qld 4006

-

Ph (07) 3666 0237
fortitudevalley@blowdrybar.com.au

-

Prices:

Designer Blow Dry (includes wash and massage) – $40

Style Cut & Blow Dry – $80

Cut, Colour & Blow Dry – $160

Mens Style Cut – $35

Hair Treatments – $15 – $25

Upstyle – $45 – $80

Hair Extensions – $395

Blow Dry Party – $60 – $65 per head
(Please enquire. For 4 or more. Includes drinks, and champagne)

-

Other hair products used in the store-

Revlon Professionals, ghd

-

Will I come back?

YES!

-x-

 

Disclaimer: The blow dry service was provided complimentary of Blow Dry Bar – Thank you!
Bangstyle firm matte clay was purchased by Blushfully for personal purposes, no affiliation with the company or sponsor whatsoever. Orofluido mini was a complimentary gift.

Comments

Popular Posts