Hair Crush Inspiration Alert–Rumi Neely

Desktop3
Rumi Neely of fashiontoast
(All photos are from her blog)
Hair crush alert. Two tone and fringe aka bangs. And the effortlessly chic shuffled textured hair.
I want.
My current state of hair – very dark discreetly two tone and overgrown bangs. Flat.
Mission – trim the bangs. Use styling tools to create the waves. “Perhaps” do a DIY colour on hair.
IMG_20120708_122902
IMG-20120708-WA0003
Ok perhaps I did manage to create the look I wanted… as shown in the two photos above.
But, to my dismay, they only last… perhaps FIVE minutes or half an hour if I’m lucky.

So tell me, how can I help keeping the style to last longer and to last the whole day?

Yes I did use hair spray… but perhaps… there’s something I need to know for the secret behind keeping the hair as is. My hair especially my bangs seem to have a mind of its own that it starts going everywhere else except where I want them to be.
Now that I think about it… I think I now have had this sort of hair for about a year! Wow!
Well, I still love it.
-x-

Comments

Popular Posts