Blogger Appreciation Award

First – I’d like to thank Yoannita for mentioning me and giving me this award – you can check out her blog Yoannita Likes. She is also from Indonesia and currently living in the US.

It’s a public holiday today here in Queensland and the sun is up – sunshine state no doubt. The wind and the chill in the mornings and nights have made me feel not my 100% best. I shall set that aside and do something productive, such as do this long overdue post.

The rules of the Award

1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

2. Answer the following 4 questions.

3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.

4.Let the blogger know you've just awarded them (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)

The questions are… and I shall answer along the way

1.  How long have you been blogging?

I’ve been blogging for few years (mainly on poetry – different blog) but only made Blushfully in October 2009, so this blog will turn 3 this October 2012.

2.  What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.

Archive. I wanted something that could keep all my poetry in one place and always access it whenever I needed to without always having to carry the hard copy.

With this beauty blog it also started as to keep updates on the products I like or dislike – which had worked or did not work for me. I was having quite a bit of a skin problems when I first started blogging and that was why I wanted to document my journey with skincare and makeup.

3.  What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?

Fashion, Food and Beauty blogs

4.  What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

Better layout to make it easier for the readers to browse or find what they are looking for. I am always on the lookout for new products or keeping up to date with what’s out there in the market. Also looking at a more interactive platform such as forums or more regular updates.

And now… I would like to mention some of my frequent reads…

  • Tegania’s Thoughts
  • Blooming Diaries
  • My Funny Valentine
  • Shopping Intervention
  • Panda Blush
  • Emily’s Anthology
  • Beautyholics Anonymous
  • Faye Lu Review
  • Makeup and Macaroons
  • Rainy Days and Lattes
  • Me, My Best and I
  • Through Beauty Eyes
  • Roseannetangrs
  • The Sydney Girl
  • The Sunday Girl
  • Things I Love
  • Opinionslave
  • Inside In, Inside Out
  • Pretty Much Makeup
  • Will Work For Makeup

Many… many… many more…

Thank you for all of you who have supported my blog all these years.

Have a great week and I look forward to bringing more blog posts.

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts