Chemist Warehouse Haul

I thought I would share with you this haul as soon as I could because the sale ends on 8th April.

Chemist Warehouse Website

List of Products

  • Original Source Shower Gel in Mint and Tea Tree – AUD1.99
  • Bathox Antibacterial Soap Free Lemon Handwash 600ml – AUD1.99
  • Curash Baby Fragrance Free Soap Free 80 Wipes – AUD3.99
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Lotion 750ml – AUD7.99
  • Pond’s Cold Cream 269g – AUD7.99
  • Style Aromatherapy Natural Anti-Aging Hair Mask With Dead Sea Minerals 500ml – AUD2.99
  • Lucas’ Papaw Ointment – AUD4.39
    (Forgot to mention this)

Thanks for watching, let me know if you end up picking anything from Chemist Warehouse =)

Or if you have tried any of the products or any recommendations are welcomed too

-x-

Disclaimer: This video was not sponsored. All products purchased by me for personal use.

Comments

Popular Posts