Top 3 Products Under $20

Recently… very recently, I was asked by the leading lady of Leaders in Heels

to do something…

and it resulted in

THIS!

Leaders-in-heels-Interviewed

(click the above picture to be redirected straight to the post)

teeheehee

I talked about 3 of the products I always have in my beauty cabinet, in my house. For approximately less than $15, in fact. I tell you what, I have repurchased this over and over and will continue to do so. Now, THAT tells you a good indication of why they are worth the mention.

Alright, now if you could head over to the Leaders in Heels, be very kind and leave a message, will ya?

 

Cheers!

Have a great weekend~

Comments

Hi! It's so cool to discover another Brisbane blogger! I loved your picks over at Leaders in Heels... and it's got me thinking what my own top three would be... so hard to narrow the field!

- Catherine @ The Spring (in Brisbane)

http://www.thespringblog.com

Popular Posts