FOTD au naturale

You've probably noticed how I'm about being natural with my looks especially for daytime casual and chilled afternoon...

It sure has been awhile since I did a FOTD, and I quite like the finish of this.

Here's what I'm wearing today:

Stila Kalahoo eyeshadow on brows and on eyes
Gorgeous Cosmetics Face Base Primer (testing out sample)
Gorgeous Cosmetics foundation in 2N (testing out samples - both Sheer Brilliance and Full Coverage mixed) - used sponge to apply
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark (to set)
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30
Gorgeous Cosmetics Pro Color in Sesame for blush/contour
Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipstick in Pink Shine


:)

Comments

Call Me Pretty said…
Beautiful!! Love natural looks!

http://allaboutchelseaclaire.blogspot.com <3

Popular Posts