You Got Tagged 15 Weird Facts

I did this way back in September – although for some reason I thought it would be fun to redo them to see if there’s any change… who knows? The original post is here

Now let’s get on to it~

15 WEIRD FACTS

What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Dan (pronounced Dahn not Dehn) short for Dana … and also Na or Nana (naa-naa) – our “a” is more towards the sound of “uh” instead of “ay” – if you get what I mean.

What's a weird habit of yours?
Writing everything down – just to remind myself but still manage to forget it unless they are thoughts or random ideas or list of things. That’s why despite having a multifunctional blackberry phone I still carry around a diary or a notebook to jot things down with a pen. What I need to buy, need to get, need to write or want… not weird enough?

I crack my left ankle – very often, when I’m bored, just sitting down, anytime, anywhere.

Do you have any weird phobias?
Deep underwater sea creatures, any kind of sharks, any kind of whales, crocodiles, the likes. I can’t even look at statues of them, y’know those you see in museums? Yeah, I’ll duck my head down… *shame*

What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Usually when I’m alone driving in the car and the songs are playing. But there’s no 1 song. There are many, depending on what was in my head at the time or what is playing. It ranges from 80s, 90s and now.

What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Hahaha, I think I’ve mentioned this before too many times. The spelling error or bad English. Apart from that, opened caps from bottles or toothpastes. Just. Annoys. Me.

And when I run out of my Lifebuoy hand wash and no back up or refill around to be found.

What's one of your nervous habits?
I look away and my fingers would pick at each other and I’d start biting my lips or my fingers (not nails, oh no, but the fingers).

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My current bed does not allow me to pick sides

What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
A pink piglet with wings called Piggy or Piglet – I still have it, my Dad bought it for me when we were in Sydney when I was 3.

What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Soy Mocha, no whipped cream, no sugar.

What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I don’t tend to preach, only when people ask for my opinion. Mostly I preach to wear sunscreen every single day and I do that. Oh I know, I would suggest to not sleep with your contact lenses on but I have been guilty of doing that a few too many times.

Which way do you face in the shower?
I change positions every time I shower. Face the glass door then the glass wall then the shower head/wall then back to face the glass door. I just prefer to see my surrounding clearly when I shower.

Do you have any weird body skills?
I can touch my nose with my toe, I can always crack my left shoulder and left ankle… and standing on my ankle so it looks like I’ve twisted my ankle. Now that I’m thinking about it… I cringe. LOL

What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad', but you love to eat it anyways?
Indomie Mi Goreng with melted processed cheese … or … Spicy Korean Noodles (Shin Ramyun or any other) with melted processed cheese and Japanese/Korean mayonnaise – now that I think bout it, I haven’t had them in ages!

I also like good ol’ nachos with sour cream and guacamole and cheese – and that 3 layer dip is too addictive for me to stop or ignore.

What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
”What dehfff..” (short for wtf); “What the hell”; ”Oh my goodness…”; “Oh Gawwddd…”; “Anyway…”; “It’s like…”; “That’s sooo cuuuteeee!”; “Whateverrrr”

Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?
Nightie, tshirt and shorts or pajamas, whatever’s comfy depending on the weather.

jenniferlopez-layered-bangs-hairstyle

For those who might be interested, this was the photo I showed the hairdresser when I went to get my fringe/bangs done and hair restyled while keeping the length.

Now you’re tagged!

x^__^o

Comments

Good list. I also write everything down. Otherwise, I'll seriously forget them.

J.Lo's fringes look super cute. I'd get them too.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com
Lisa said…
ohhh i write everything down too!! and i always have a small notebook with me whenever i go out! what i need to buy, grocery lists, things i need to do.. i even have to write down things like "do laundry, take out trash, fold laundry" hahaha i feel such a sense of satisfaction when i cross it off hahahah!
Fifi said…
OMG I got annoyed over opened caps too!! Whenever I find one laying around I'm like, WHO THE HELL OPENED THIS CAP AND DIDN'T PUT IT BACK ON??? Hahah.
Dana K said…
@GirlieBlogger & Lisa: LOL yeah writing everything down ><" some things don't even need to get written down..

I'd be interested to see what your answers are :)

@Fifi: hahaha i always worry the products would get spoiled atau bacteria masuk atau apa .. hahaha yg paling nyebelin pasta gigi
rich girls. said…
ahaha love this.
ps. yay! i'm glad that you stumbled upon my blog thanks to the sportsgirl 'believe' campaign. thanks so much for your lovely comment aswell. x.

Popular Posts