A-Z You Got Tagged!

So I thought it would be fun to do a tag – when I spotted it from Jennifer at Rainy Days and Lattes blog. What else to do but have fun with it, yeah? Here’s my take…

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: I miss my queen size bed… on a single at the moment

C. Chore that you hate: All cleaning and sorting out clothes except washing dishes or laundry 

D. Dogs: 1 German Spitz called Rama (in Oz) – 1 Indonesian crossbreed called Aro (in Indonesia)

E. Essential start to your day: breakfast

F. Favorite color: I like a lot of colours… white, brown (camel beige), orange (peach, apricot), red, yellow (mustard yellow), purple (eggplant, lilac), teal, green (green rose) etc

G. Gold or Silver: Rose Gold or Titanium

H. Height: around 5’5”

I. Instruments you play: strings (incl: piano, viola, cello, violin, guitar) and would love to learn how to play the soprano saxophone and improve on guzheng

J. Job title: student 

K. Kids: none

L. Live: in a country called Australia or Oz

M. Mother’s name: Hilda but of course I call her “Mum”

N. Nicknames: Dana … Cenda …

O. Overnight hospital stays: uhm … none so far

P. Pet peeves: spelling errors on billboards or menus. eg: “Dranks” on a huge menu on the wall that everyone can see but it’s been years and they have not changed the sign.

Q. Quote from a movie: … wow I can’t think of any right now apart from… “a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet” … uhm yeah, that’s Romeo and Juliet right there

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Stores you love: bookstore? makeup store? fashion store? anywhere, really…

T. Time you wake up: depends… but recently trying to wake up as early as 6-7am… I did say “try”

U. Underwear: yeah… any that compliment my body

V. Vegetable you hate: I don’t hate that many vegetables but I prefer not to eat… 1/ Lotus – it feels and tastes funny, like Styrofoam or something not that I’ve tasted Styrofoam before. 2/ Raw Onion/Garlic – just because of what my mouth would smell afterwards

W. What makes you run late: putting the outfit together

X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental

Y. Yummy food that you make: spring rolls, dumplings, japanese, indonesian food, butter chicken, curry, pasta, etc whatever I feel like

Z. Zoo animal: tigers, giraffes, deers, elephant

GiraffeHead

india_tiger

Now you’re TAGGED!

x^__^o

Comments

Thi said…
You don't look 23!

And you can play so many instruments! :3
Dana K said…
@Tram: LOL! how old do I look? ;p
Unknown said…
Yay! Glad you did this!! ^_^ It's so true about bad English on billboards or menus!!! I didn't think of that at first thought but it's so true! At the laundromat the other day, I noticed a really annoying sign that said "8 only minute dryings" LOL

I'm not a huge fan of lotus either. They're nice in soups only, but not to eat. Too fibrous!
Dustyn said…
Hooray, could not find the Post Comment link anywhere on here and now I have finally found it :) little blonde moment for me there haha!

I loved reading this and also may I mention I love your About Me page!!

I only started my blog a few days ago (after many intentions to maintain some... I also have a tumblr and twitter under wtmontana) and I've done the A-Z too thanks for tagging us hehe :)
http://blackberrybeautyjunkie.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/tagged-a-z-from-blushfully/
Cheers
Dustyn
Dana K said…
@RDnL: I know right! Those bad English just gives me the itchyness haha.. I mean, how on earth did it even pass to get published? or printed to media?

@Dustyn: Hiiii thanks for visiting my blog and my About Me page :) and am totally checking out your blog.

Popular Posts