You Got Tagged! Would You Rather…

Day 9 of the 30 Days Blogging Challenge

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

GAH! I wouldn’t want to lose any! But if I really have to choose… I’d rather lose mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses… though some of my lipsticks aren’t that easy to replace but I think it’d be harder to replace the palettes and eyeshadows.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Never be able to cut it again, no doubt!

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral doesn’t seem to work that well on me, so I’d pick pink

4) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Clothes!!! It would totally be more worthwhile because although makeup does empower and gives you the confidence, nothing like a stunning figure shaping flattering dress and a good well fitted blazer and a pair of heels… so yes, clothes!

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Lipstick as eyeliner? Wouldn’t that be too sticky? Ew!
I’d pick eyeliner as lipsticks… that would be interesting… it’d just be like lipliner…

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora of course – self explanatory? – one store for all

7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip color I reckon… because I don’t really mind not having anything on my lips but eyeshadows do make a difference to my eyes, so to use just 1 eyeshadow color would just be… sad.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Winter clothes in summer – why… because I’d rather stay warm than too cold, I suppose… I’d rather work it off with a sweat than fall sick with a cold and cough and what not haha

9) Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Oohhh tricky… I used to really into dark nails though I think now I would pick the bright nails all year round. Seeing them bright on my fingernails make me smile, it’s like sunshine on my fingertips!

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Favorite lip product… why? Uhm, I think the eyes matter more than the colour of my lips…

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

Heehehe, if you’ve met me in real life at least more than once you would know I would definitely pick… Messy bun. I wear that all the time, most of the time… pony tail occasionally and all down even less frequently haha…

12) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

I would rather never being able to never use lipgloss again… I mean, again, I can do without it and to not be able to paint my nails again… *sad face* plus, I can just use lip balm…

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

OMG no eyebrows!!?!??!! O_O HORROR!! Worst nightmare! I wouldn’t even have shaven them all off in the first place, that’s for one. I wouldn’t sharpie them, I’d use my brow kit or brow shade to fill them in… Omgoodness, whoever made this question!

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I’d rather live without nail polish. Without makeup is … *insert another sad face*

There you have it! And You Got Tagged, ladies!
Would be interested to see what your responses are Smile with tongue out

Have a good weekend!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts