FOTD & POTD–Winter Sunday

A little quick fotd =)




What’s on my face:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation SPF15 in O20 Natural Light Ochre
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder in Never Settle (Petal)
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Libido
ELF Matte Bronzer to contour

Everyday Minerals eye shadows in Countryside, Movie Night, Butterfly Kisses
(thought I make use with what I have… they are so messy though… ugh)
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black
topped with Everyday Minerals loose eyeliner in Weeping Willow
(omgosh the mess this makes, but such gorgeous dark navy matte color)
Mascara: CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof in Black
Brows: Gorgeous Cosmetics pro color in a dark brown shade, which I don’t know the name of because it’s not stated in the pan (but I will find out soon!)
Benefit Brow Gel

Lips… bare
Only topped with lip treatment ointment
Oralife Peppermint Lip Treatment

I had yumcha with the girls in the city… in town… and head to a quaint café at West End called Three Monkeys… and I had the best Blueberry Brule Cheesecake… with the accompaniment of a Chai Tea in a bowl… something I truly appreciate for a cold windy Winter afternoon like today. And the picture of the day goes to…

264636_10150224937131765_532541764_7591393_4667148_n

A bowl of hot Chai and that Blueberry Brule Cheesecake! Did I say… Yuuummmmyyyy!!

Stay warm (for those in winter)
Stay cool (for those in summer)
(Puns intended)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts