Mani Monday: Lilac Crush

Today will be the first of series post of “Mani Monday” – the time I shall show you NOTD or NOTW instead of calling them NOTW (Nails of the Week) I will now call the post Mani Monday (Mani – derived from Manicure).

Lilac Crush-1

So for this week I decided to go with this lilac shade from the OPI Pirates of Carribean mini set called Planks A Lot. It’s a blue-toned purple and I don’t have anything like it.

With the design, I used…

PNailsused From left to right:

1) Diva Nail Polish in Shop-a-Holic (available at Diva accessories store, Australia)

2) Australis Nail Colour in Limited Edition 1

3) OPI Fiercely Fiona (from the Shrek collection)

4) Kiss USA Brush-On Nail Art Paint in PA10 Silver Glitter (purchased from Kmart)

What do you think? Mani Monday – Yay or Nay? Could this be a new series for blushfully?

What’s on your nails this week? =) I’ll be removing these by the end of this week.

Have a great week!

xoxo

Comments

Silver Garrison said…
Your mani is super chic and I think Mani Mondays is a perfect series name! How do you do the glitter lines- freehand or with a striper?
So glad I found a Brissie blogger who posts NOTD/NOTW :) Inspiration!

This week, I rocked cheetah & tiger prints in yellow, gold, pastel orange and black by Ulta. Tried it in white, maroon and black but it smudged badly, oh well..

Keep up the great work!
Dana K said…
Hi there! Thank you :) I did it freehand, haha lacking tools so I had to make do with what I have. Yay to a fellow Brisbaner!! Cheetah and tiger prints sound so cool!! I'm yet to rock something like that lol

Popular Posts