They're called wishlist for a reason & FOTD


My birthday is coming up and people are starting to come up to me asking me what I want for my birthday. Now I don't know about you but I feel rather... horrible for 'demanding' what I want. It's that little tugging feeling inside of you consciously saying that you should be thankful with what you have and you should not ask for more sort of feeling... but you know... there's such thing as Bridal Registry List - where couples list out the things (gifts) they want. I thought it's a cool idea - it helps you start your new life as a couple in a new place and you don't get duplicate or triplicate gifts! Ok, so back to my thoughts on my birthday wishes.

There are two ways I could go about this: materialistically or conscience-ly. Conscience tells me I will wish for:
1) Happiness
2) Healthyness

3) Hardworkingness

Well that was a lot of H's... so anyway, what about materialistically? Now where do I start... shall I start with the classic designer bags? Or shall I start with the skincare products I've been eyeing on? Or shall I tell you the kind of scarf I've been thinking of that would be perfect for this coming winter? Or the skinny belt I've been wanting to accessorize my outfit with? Or the makeup products I'd love to use? Or the makeup brushes my hands are tingly to having them?

Now tell me if it's not only natural for us to 'want'... to 'need'... to be better, to feel better, to look good and feel good by looking good.

I may have these huge list of the things I want but hey it's called wishlist for a reason, no? If I can't wish for it then what's the point of listing it all out in the first place, right.

Anyway, I shall leave you with a little Face of the Day the other day when I tested out Napoleon products for the very first time. I received several samples from the Brisbane Beauty Bloggers Event goodie bags and I can't say I am not impressed! Because I so am!


Taken outdoor...

Here's a snapshot of the products used:-
  • Napoleon Auto Pilot Skin Pre-foundation skin Primer (Face - applied after moisturiser, prior to foundation)
  • Napoleon China Doll Foundation (For some weird reason they don't state what shade this is - omg)
  • L'Oreal True Match concealer in W1-2-3
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Fair
  • ELF Bronzer to contour from the Blush/Bronzing Duo
  • MAC Style blush
  • Laura Mercier Orchid Mosaic for highlight (on top of cheekbones)
  • Covergirl Perfect Blend pencil crayon in black brown (to tightline)
  • Covergirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara
  • Shu Uemura eyelash curler
  • Christian Dior very very old eyeshadow - the numbering has faded (this is my mum's - mine now!)
What's on my lips?
  • Ciccone lipstick in Oceanus
  • topped with Hourglass Prodigy lipgloss in Opium
I am so loving this combo!

Well then, I must sleep ... goodnight to all of you beauties.
This antihistamine tablets are seriously drugging me... to a point I'm going to start slurring my words and doing head spins... Goodnight!

Who else is an April baby?
Tell me one of your wishlist =)

~

Comments

Popular Posts