NOTW: Face of Australia Molten Metallics in Gold

Wouldn't you like your hands dripping in gold? I feel like Midas with this gold polish on. Y'know, the Midas touch? Yeh anyway...

Upon receiving 2 of the new Limited Edition Molten Metallics nail polish range from Face of Australia in the goodie bag from Brisbane Beauty Bloggers Event, I could not wait to try them! However I was giving my nails some breath of fresh air by leaving them all au naturale for the past couple of weeks. No matter how pleasing they look bare, I'm pretty happy there's no chipping whatsoever, I just could not resist adorning my nails with this metallic nail polish. Also, I've never tried Face of Australia nail polish before and being a nail polish person, I was so tempted.

I received these 2 colours - Gold & Amethyst
.

They are quite standard and nothing fancy with naming these and I have to say that they have different sort of finishes. Yes the metallic bits is there, but Gold has more sort of fine shimmer to it while Amethyst is just dead on liquid metal sort of look.

What Face of Australia says about it:

Adorn your nails with breathtaking silver, gold and bronzing shades in stunning metallic finish. A total of 8 rich, dazzling hues to make your nails the ultimate fashion statement this winter.

Features & Benefits:

Advanced formula dries in 60 seconds
Stunning metallic finish
Long wearing, chip resistant
Toluene free, Formaldehyde free, Dibutyl Phthalate free

Price: $4.95
Available: May - August 2011 while stocks last

Here's a look of what this nail polish looks like first try...

The brush is sturdy, not flimsy but it's one of the simple round ones (instead of the big fan out ones).

With just one coat... look at Your Goldness in all its glory...

Note: yes I like to rename nail polish names...

Indoor lighting
Outdoor natural light
Outdoor natural light

What do you think of the metallic nails? A hit or a miss?
I think metallics are hitting the market lately especially in the form of nail polish. I think it's fun but not something I'd cry over if I don't have one... at least that's where I stand on it in the meantime, who knows, that opinion might change.


Will I purchase more of this?
I most likely will... at $4.95 it's a steal! Nice range of shades and application was a breeze. I'm interested in few other shades such as Iron Ore (Black shimmer metallic) and White Gold... now if only they have a purple taupe sort of shade... mm mm mmm!!


till next time
stay beautiful
stay blushfully beautiful

Disclaimer: This product was received from the Brisbane Beauty Bloggers Event for review consideration. This does not in any way affect my honest opinions of the product.

Comments

Popular Posts