Beauty Fill in the Blanks...

Hi all

I found this interesting thing at Makeup by RenRen blog and thought I'd share! She had listed a list of things that Mario Dedivanovic has answered in regards to fill in the blanks of beauty products. If you have not heard of Mario Dedivanovic - you really should check him out! I first checked him out because he's one of makeup artists that has done Kim Kardashian's makeup.

So here are Mario's answers...
1) The first beauty product I ever bought was a Stila brush - #15, I think
2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
3) Every woman should own Eye M Glam highlighter
4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lip gloss/lipstick.
5) Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in RD165 is a universally flattering red lipstick.
6) La Mer, beautyblender, Dior are my three favorite beauty brands.

Here are RenRen's answers...
1) The first beauty product I ever bought was Dr. Pepper flavored lip balm
2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is Aquaphor or Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
3) Every woman should own a skincare regime specific to your skin type
4) Splurge on foundation and save your money on lipgloss
5) MAC Ruby Woo is a universally flattering red lipstick.
6) MAC and Graftobian are my favorite beauty brands (I couldn't quite narrow it down to three)


Now it's my turn...
1) The first beauty product I ever bought was (I personally don't remember this, but if I have to pick one it would probably be...) lip smackers of some sort or bonne bell lip balm (in green tube)

2) My favorite drugstore beauty product is (Just one? I have many!!) Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (just to name 2!)

3) Every woman should own sunscreens

4) Splurge on bases (skincare, serum, moisturisers, foundation and good quality brushes) and save your money on mascaras and nail polishes (find deals on those brands, don't just buy full prices)

5) (I honestly don't know what would be) a universally flattering red lipstick. (Guerlain KissKiss in Red Shine, perhaps?)

6) Maybelline, Hourglass, Guerlain are my three favorite beauty brands (I do have more favorite brands but I had to pick 3, so those are the 3... some others include Elizabeth Arden, Gorgeous Cosmetics, MAC, and many others such as Asian brands and I have a feeling if I've tried Inglot I'll like it too... hahaha)

So there we have it =) What are your answers to these "fill in the blanks"? I'll be interested to know... just leave a comment below

x to the o to the x to o

Comments

Lene said…
I like this tag sort of thing :) Maybe I'll also do one on my blog <3

Popular Posts