Hi everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day today. You know, one of Hallmark's famous day that's filled with roses and flowers and balloons and chocolates.
I thought I do a quick blog just to share what's in my makeup bag aka pouch, well it's a zip-up case thing...
My sister got this when she went to Malaysia and I now use it as a makeup case =) really liking it! Well, the little green turtle charm - I got it when I went to Singapore a year ago hahaha... too cute to not put him there...
- cotton tips / q-tips - handy when you need to fix something up or I don't know, just in case stuff
- Hourglass concealer (in shade Pearl) - creamy and pigmented concealer that blends like a dream with brightening and highlighting properties. multipurpose!
- Softlips lip balm (in French Vanilla) - keeps my lips soft and I really like the menthol feel on my lips when I apply it
- NYX lipliner (in Natural) - when I need my lips to be more defined, especially during work days when I'm feeling a little bit blah... plus, it's close to my natural lip colour (yes, my lip is quite naturally pigmented)
- NYX eyeliner (in Dark Brown) - been loving using dark brown shade for tightlining my upper lashline, natural yet effective!
- A pen =) (this one is in blue black color ink!) - aah, I never know when I have something in mind that I need to write down or I need to sign something hahaha
- Grown Vanilla & Orange Peel Hand Cream - when my hands feel a need of extra moisture or after washing my hands
- AU$2 coin (LOL! just in case I need a change... ==" )
- Eye drops (those single tubes)
- Contact lens solution
- House keys (with key covers)
- Atomiser (contains Versace Woman) - smells goooddd
- Oral B Satin tape strips - for those moments when something's in between your teeth hahaha
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (in Fair) - HG!
- Pocket tissues
And swatch of the eyeliner (Dark Brown), lipliner (Natural), concealer (Pearl)
Alrighty!! That's it! All wrapped! What's in your current makeup case? =) Leave a comment below or blog about it...?
Have a great week everyone!
By the way, my new blog on anything about life and style is up and running, you can check it out at: