I Want... my nails dipped in...

Sometimes it's hard just naming nail polishes, so I thought I share what nail polishes I have in mind... lately and as of this moment. There are more but hmmm... in terms of nail polishes, I am after...
China Glaze "Channelesque" - dusty mauve grey
Essie "Lapis of Luxury"
- a dreamy ocean blue, but I rather call it periwinkle blue or forget-me-nots blue
OPI Samoan Sand
- it's like a nude beige leaning towards yellow but beige nude.
As you can see, the ones with pink dots are the ones I want! Hahaha...

OPI Katy Perry
- Black Shatter
- Teenage Dream
OPI Texas
San Tan-tonio
honey caramel colour


OPI Burlesque
Extra-va-vaganza


So yeah... oh wait! There are 2 more:

- MAC Soiree (from the Cham Pale collection)
- Mecca Cosmetica Helen (pastel yellow but oh so yummy kind of color)

Yeaapppp... that's it for now...
What are you wearing on your nails right now? What color are you after? Let me know, down below.

signing out,
c

Comments

AmericanMakeup said…
Great post! Love the polish colors! Nice blog...following! :)
Chanel said…
Great post! I want that China Glaze in Channelesque.

Love your blog too.

www.Chanelcraves.com
Anonymous said…
Love the blog! Please check mine out <3

http://ladyjjs.blogspot.com
.blushfully. said…
@AmericanMakeup: thx for following! =)

@Chanel Craves: yeah I want one too! Heard it's htf (hard to find) though... thx! i'll check out your blog asap!! hehe

@Lady J: thx lovely!! i'll check urs out for sure ;)
Great posts, Nothing like nice nai polish to add that little something to your sprits.

toya
X
Miss A said…
Such a great blog - loving it :)

Love,
Miss A xx

beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

Popular Posts