OOTD: Black & White











You think a plain black tank top is boring? Think again. Lately I've been loving tank tops and jeans, not by itself, but as the base of the other layers I would wear on top. These being cardigans or loose tee or checkered shirt or anything... I don't know what much to say about Outfit of the Day, since I don't think I've ever really done one proper OOTD blog post - or have I even ever done one? Omgosh, actually, no this is my first time ever doing an OOTD post!! There's always gotta be a first...

Anyway, without further adue... here's what I'll be wearing. Bear in mind, it's hot summer day here in Australia...

It's pretty windy outdoor but this area in my backyard has got the best lighting and gosh could you see my hair dancing in the air hahaha...
  • plain black tank top
  • black jeans (Levi's)
  • (my sister's) knitted white sleeveless cardigan/long vest
  • wooden necklace from Indonesia
Under the flash light... still outdoor
Outdoor with no flash...
Then I spotted a whale cloud in the sky!!!! Look! Can you see it?

And peace... with my new nail color =p
What I'm wearing on my face~

Face
Maybelline Super Stay 24Hour Foundation in #Nude
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in #Ivory
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in #Fair

Cheeks
MAC Bronzing powder in Golden (contour)
MAC Blush in Blushbaby
MAC Blush in Well Dressed

Highlighter
Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek Color in #01 Honeymoon Pink
- used on cupid's bow, chin, cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of nose, inner corner of eyes

Eyes
Gorgeous Cosmetics color pro eyeshadow in frosty light pink shade (I don't know its actual name >< sorry)
NYX slim eyeliner in Dark Brown (tightlining only)
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Hydrofuge Waterproof in Very Black

Nails
See post on nails HERE

Comments

Popular Posts