Rambless...

So it's my weekend off and I decided to watch Marley & Me on dvd. End result? Swollen red eyes flooded with tears that did not end until the credits started rolling. Is it just the moment or is the movie really such a tearjerker a quarter to the end? Maybe I'm just so caught up in the moment, watching the movie while my baby dog is fast asleep on my lap with his eyes occasionally peeking through his blue blanket softly gazing at me. Maybe it's the thought that someday he would die. Maybe I'm just emotional or maybe I'm such a soft kind-hearted person... hahahaha...

As I am writing this, Rama (my baby dog's name) is chewing on a New Zealand sheep soft toy souvenir. Oh, wait, why is he chewing on it!? Be right back.

Alright, back. I just took it off him and he just stared at me as though saying, "why did you do that for?" I just stared back. Sometimes I just watch him and think how cute he is... or how handsome he is... when in fact, he could be such a spoiled brat.

I mean, one second he would be sleeping soundly hugging his favourite toy or favourite blanket. Then just the tiniest sound of someone in the kitchen would wake him up and he'd dash to the kitchen wondering whether there's food for him. He is, endlessly hungry. He also looks like he's endlessly smiling. So you get angry at him, maybe for chewing tissues or just rummaging through the rubbish bin, then he gives you those two puppy eyes... and you melt. Gosh!

He hates lawnmowers, the sound of it... He also hates blowdryer. He would bark at it as though it's going to eat him up. He gets so picky with people it's ridiculously interesting. And boy, does he shed...

There are times when you thought of giving up and just don't want to deal with things, Rama is one of them... yet, I think life really is about all these good and bad blended together and what makes us alive.

If it's good, it's wonderful... if it's bad, it's experience... no regrets (quote from Drizzy Drake)

I look at Rama sleeping under my chair... curled up innocently... how bliss is life for him...

Comments

Tammy said…
Marley and Me was such a good movie! I cried in the end too. I don't have a dog but it's quite touching isn't it? T_T
Anonymous said…
Thanks! Merry Christmas to you! :)

Popular Posts