Katy Perry - Firework



I thought I'd share... and the lyric says it all...

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
...
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
-

I'm not one with too many words lately, and when I do open my mouth it's either a mumble or a rambling or a mumble jumble of undecipherable words... so I'm left with the unspoken...

Comments

Popular Posts