I'm not lost





I have not been inspired much to blog. The days start to seem like a blur, after my first week here in Indonesia. So many thoughts rushed through my mind and lingered there, but none were expressed out loud. If I could ever place them in a frame, it would be a collage, with pictures of everywhere and everything all together in one frame.

My days here have become thinking moments, days have not passed without my heart and my head debating over something. Maybe I'm just phasing over to that state of consciousness over what's around me and what I must do to better myself. Or maybe I'm in a state of limbo where everything just seems to fold over one another like dreaming about dreaming.

Yes I'm a romatic, yes I'm a deep thinker. But one can only think so much or dream so much and realise that reality is where the dreams need to be put into action. Dreams are great, as they are the sources of ideas, creations, thoughts, ambitions, goals, and future. As I am writing this now, I'm thinking, what was it that I just dreamt before I woke up?

So I sit here and move on.

I'm thinking of having Blog Sale, but I shall have to do that once I get back to Brisbane.

OH I must go!! I'll edit this later~ Toodle oo! (Don't you think that sounds like "to the loo" ??)

Continuation:...

I think I'll post some photos of what I've been up to lately
started early at dawn before the sunrise

I saw rice being dried under the sun

You can see the mountain outline

And I found these beautiful lotus flowers...
at the front of this...
Candi Jawi

And what's a beauty blog without some products to ramble about... here are what I've been loving:

NYX Cream Blush in Natural
Effortlessly buttery smooth to apply

Gives you that natural glowing contoured cheeks

ELF Blush & Bronzing Duo
Inexpensive and nice colour payoff and smooth application

&

this...
Yummy banana fritters =)
Pisang Goreng!!


and our little house guard ^^

By the way, have I mentioned that I have twitter? I do, and it's " cendanak " . Follow me to get instant news feed.

Mwaahhhh!!

Comments

Kristie said…
Banana fritters! I haven't had those in ages. They're so good. Hope you find inspiration and joy soon in Indonesia.

Popular Posts