A Piece of Me in the month of June 2010

OMG I'm so sorrryyy!! I'm so overdue!!!! >.<"

This month....

I like: that the weather is cool and chilled, with a hint of sunshine, it's the beginning of winter where I live at the moment

I don't like: that my head is too wide and too many sunglasses or frames just don't fit me or look weird on me, or hurts my temples and cause me headache in the end.

I want you to know: that it takes time to learn, it takes more time to know oneself

I've planned: to... polish my makeup skill, especially in terms of foundation complexion application. And!! and!! to go to IMATS in Sydney in September!! ^^

I want to say to someone special: that I am still searching for you, whoever you are, wherever you are, I guess I just haven't met you yet. Keyword: YET!

Comments

Popular Posts