Three

Saw this on The Makeup Harlot and thought I do one!

Three names I go by:
1. Dana
2. Cendana
3. ??

Three jobs I have had:
1. Sales Assistant
2. Florist
3. Student!

Three places I have lived:
1. Indonesia
2. Singapore
3. Brisbane, Australia

Three favorite drinks:
1. Iced Lemon Tea
2. Hot Lemon & Honey drink
3. Mojito

Three TV shows I watch:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Mentalist

Three places I have been:
1. Sydney, Australia
2. Bali, Indonesia
3. Auckland, New Zealand

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Japan (Sapporo, Kyoto, Tokyo)
2. Island hopping around Indonesia
3. Europe (Eurotrip!! Amsterdam, Tuscany, Rome, Paris, Berlin, Karlsruhe, Dusseldorf, etc)
Gosh there are many I still want to visit!! Bangkok, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, America, Europe!, etc..

Three people who text/BBM me regularly: (What is BBM??)
1. Sister 1
2. Sister 2
3. Mum

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Fushigi Yuugi
2. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Sabrina the Teenage Witch (hehehe... I wanted to be a witch too but a better one!)

Three favorite dishes:
1. Indonesian
2. Japanese
3. Mediterranean

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Some kind of balm or ointment to use on my cracked lips and other dry areas (MAC lip conditioner SPF15, Lucas' Papaw Ointment, Palmers Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel...)
2. Everyday Minerals Intensive Medium Concealer and Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette (the olive green one works wonders for my redness or uninviting sudden red blotches)
3. Uhm... my EDM flat top or Hourglass No.2 Brushes (these two works wonders for application)

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. Travel
2. Finally have my makeup essentials (still missing a MSFN and big paddle brush...)
3. Graduating and working

Now it's your turn!! I tag everyone!! ^^ Whoever comments too!!

Comments

vanilla said…
awww i didnt really notice that u r from indonesia!
hehe
GOD i LOVE how i met your mother!
wish we cud live their life!loll
.blushfully. said…
LOL!! yeah! I'm from Indonesia, studying in Brisbane, Australia haha.. ^^ How I met your mother is totally fun to watch! =]
GLJ said…
awesome survey! yaaaaaaaay! i heard that the edm brushes were good, i'll have to try them out too!

Popular Posts