Snippets from Birthday Night

Warning: Photo Heavy


Hiiiiii, I am officially 22 years old ... been in this world for 22 years! Wow, how time flies...
The day started with the rain pouring outside my window, letting in such a cold breeze through, which was nice, but I could not sleep in due to some "Mother" reason. Anyway, then I had to go to uni due to a prac class I have in the afternoon. Anywayyyyyy it all turned alright when I arrived at the restaurant, finally... I chose a Thai Restaurant and food was lovely ^^


the divine jasmine rice... we also had coconut rice, yuuuummmm

Coconut fish! YUUMM!!

Pork

BBQ Duck

And, now to the people photos ....

I love the necklace =) I'll post a photo of it soon...
It's a heart shape clock pendant.. I can literally wear it with anything!

My friends from 2 different countries yet they are good friends and go to same uni! What a small world!!

With my most adventurous friend who recently went trekking down in the cold Tasmania alone for 5 days!

Another good ol' friend of mine

Group photo! Yay!

with sisters!!!

oh and it's funny, I have a friend who always get comments such as
"OMG you look like Jay Chou!!"
So, do you think he looks slightly like Jay Chou at all? Hahaha!
Quite funny how he gets it all the time...
Now, now, no hate comments, it's not like he chooses to resemble Jay Chou at all, he's a good friend of mine, ok ...

Anyway, we topped it off with Blueberry Cheesecake! Yum!!
and few drinks at the bar
and since it's a Wednesday night, we decided to head home...

Last note
What I used on face:
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Oil Free SPF15 (this is amazing!)
- Hourglass Hidden Concealer in Pearl
- Everyday Minerals Light Medium Intensive
- Everyday Minerals Intensive Medium Concealer
- Everyday Minerals Swimming Pool blush (as contour)
- The Face Shop OR203 Blush
- Palgantong Kamayaki Cheek #01 Honeymoon Pink

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
- Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette (I used Drink Me, Eat Me; White Rabbit; Chessur; Vorpal and Jabberwocky as liner)
- Coffret D'Or Mascara Base
- Maybelline Full 'n' Soft Waterproof Mascara

MWAAHHHH!!!**

Comments

Lillian said…
Happy belated birthday, girl! I'm glad you had a great time, and that food looks yum :P xx
Georgina said…
Dana loves! Happy belated birthday :) looks like you had a blast on your bday celebration! yummy food too! :P

i just swipe the nobara stick foundation on my face, indian style (2 lines on the cheeks and one on the forehead and the bridge of the nose) then blend away. ;)

Popular Posts