List of Products from Haul

This post will probably be sort of a long list... just to name products that I've purchased during my stay in Singapore. This is just to make things easier for later post on reviews or videos. This might end up to be a photo-less post... sorrryyyy

Sephora Haul:
* Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows
* Urban Decay Stardust in Diamond Dog
* GWP (1 sample of UDPP Original, 1 sample of UDPP in Sin, a mini tube of Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara, Clean & Sober Oil-free Makeup Remover, 24/7 Eyeliner mini in Covet, 24/7 Eyeliner mini in Electric, Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy, Eyeshadow in Goddess, Travel Size Zip-Up Pouch)

* Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free SPF15 Foundation in No. 2 (I was matched to No. 1 and liked it, but No. 1 was out of stock so I opted for No. 2, which when I tried it on I couldn't tell the difference...)
* Hourglass Foundation Brush (No. 2)
* Hourglass Concealer in Pearl

* MAC Too Fabulous Mineralized Blush in Buddy Up
* MAC Too Fabulous Cremesheen Glass in Deelight
* MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick

Other products:
The Face Shop
* The Face Shop Color Nuance For Cheek in OR203
* The Face Shop nail polishes
* The Face Shop Shimmer Liner Pencil in Black
* The Face Shop Mung Bean Facial Cleanser
* The Face Shop Pencil Sharpener
* The Face Shop Make Up Base in Green
* The Face Shop Pore Minimizer Cover-Up
* The Face Shop Dual Lip Care Kit Tinted Lip Balm + Exfoliator

* Palgantong (dodo Japan) Kamayaki Cheek Face Color #01 Honeymoon Pink

* Skin Food Milk Cleansing Gel
* Skin Food Nail Care Oil

* Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50+ PA+++
* Mandom Eye Makeup Remover
* Liese Heat Protectant Spray
* Gatsby Hair Spray
* Make Up Shop Brush Cleanser
* Cyber Colors Eye Makeup Remover (on special at sasa at that time, so I ended up buying 2)
* Cyber Colors eyelash curler
* Jericho Dead Sea Nail Buffer & Cuticle Oil
* Fiberwig Mascara
* Fiberwig Dejavu Lasting-Fine Eyeliner
* Dariya Hair Magic Sheet for Forelock (Black) (on special at sasa at that time, so I bought 2)
* Metholatum Acnes Medicated Sealing Jell
* Metholatum Acnes Point Clear Roll On

The Body Shop (they had special on too... when I bought this it was the last day)
* The Body Shop Facial Brush
* The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser (Cleansing Milk)
* The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk
* The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter

There were several other things I was debating whether to buy or not but ended up not buying, which included:
* Neutrogena Water Gel Moisturiser
* Vichy Skincare Set
* La Roche Posay Sunscreen
* Liese Hair Dye
* MUFE HD Foundation
* Laneige Multi Cleanser
* Fasio Eyeshadow Quad
* Fasio Mascara
* Majolica Majorca Eyeliner
* Hourglass Transparent Finishing Powder
* Urban Decay Stardust in Bobby Dazzle
* Shu Uemura UV Mousse Base (New, but I think it costs around SGD78! *faint*)
* Ettusais Pore Concealer (SGD36, not bad)
* Ettusais Pore Cleanser (SGD30, not bad too)

And when I came back to Australia:
* MAC Too Fabulous Mineralized Blush in Sun & Moon (lovesss the color!!)
* MAC Spring Forecast Lipstick in Color Me Coral (lovesss this color!!)
* MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark (been so handy in my bag!! I carry this around everywhere now)
* MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (been using this almost everyday, alternating with Bare Study, this and a bit of eyeshadow for eyeliner and done! easy peasy)

Anyway, these are the skincare/cosmetics haul, I did do some shoes shopping (Yayy!!) and not much in the clothes department, but I did visit Forever 21 (which I loved...) ... Some plushies (stuffed toys) and other little things... charms etc.

So all's said, I think, hopefully I can squeeze my talk to 10minutes or less and I'll have my first video hopefully by next month. There are just tons of uni readings I need to catch up on!!

Till next time!!! Mwaaahhhh***

Comments

Georgina said…
girl what a looong list! must be a blast spending time hauling cosmetics in Singapore! hahah :) i'll be looking forward to your reviews LOL (dont faint!) be safe traveling! hugs! :)
yzhuhuong said…
oh my goodness! i want the MAC coral lipstick. oh cant wait to go over to your place and have a look at your haul! amazing!

Popular Posts