In Addition to the Mud Grey Nails...

I added these... Hahaha, it was a last minute idea and I like it! It was my first try at drawing these petals using the nail art pen, it's not perfect, would take time to practice but I still like these despite the flaws!

Without flash...
With flash...

Oh and I used the silver nail art pen. I could go on and add some more falling petals or rhinestones, but with my current Christmas job that requires a lot of heavy lifting and moving and shoving and pulling and tearing boxes and plates and ripping papers and having fake Christmas tree branches scratching my arms or carrying a 6.5 foot Christmas tree box... lol... well, I thought I'd spare the rhinestones for another time, such as birthday parties. And when I do, I shall post it up here. =]

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh. how pretty! So elegant and cute... I LOVE it and also the nail color!! Now, you made me really wanna jump to the mall to look for a grey nail polish, haha...

I saw one by YSL which was a pretty grey color. Maybe I'll be getting that one. :p
.blushfully. said…
Hehe Jess... show me when you've tried it!! =D Who would've thought greyish brown would look this nice on our nails... hehehe
Anna said…
Love these nails! I like the combination of colours, I was going to comment on the muddy brown in the previous post, but this is even cooler! But tell me...was it easy doing those flowers on the right hand?? (I assume you're right-handed!) Oh, and I like your new layout, especially the ice-cream cone bang in the middle, hehe! xx
Mona said…
i'm feeling grey lately too!
yzhuhuong said…
we have the same heart when it comes to buying stuff!
.blushfully. said…
Anna: Hii, haha you guessed right! I am a right-handed, it wasn't easy, what you can do is do dots and while it's still wet, sort of smudge/pull the colour outward to a point, if that makes sense.. mine still looks a bit wonky on the right hand! hahaha

Mona: Omg! I've been watching and reading your blog! =D happy you visit my blog hehe..

YiiZhu: I reckon!! We should go shopping once exams finished! Wooh!
Yumeko said…
that is nice
very elegant!
G said…
that is so cute :D the silver details are perfect for the color, :D

silver goes with anything, haha. :D i'm following you now. :D
.blushfully. said…
Hi Geli!! Thanks for following!! So sweet of you... I can't wait till I can do my first giveaway!! I have to be patient.. patient.. hehehe
christinaooi said…
wow. this is gorgeous!

Popular Posts