Photoless

Noooooo... where is my sd card for my camera!! I can't find it. I don't know where it went. That means, I can't show the products I mean... Or I just have to keep linking other people's photos.. =(
I have a lot of ideas and products/items I want to talk about, but if there's no photo... what to do, what to do...

These are just some of the items I can think of on the top of my head right now, what I will be talking about in the near future:
- My First strawberrynet.com purchases
- Skinfood Broccoli Sun Cream SPF42 PA+++
- Ecotools Brushes
- BRTC Aqua Rush Serum
- Kose CoenRich Q10 White Smooth Touch (Sunscreen)
- Eskinol Facial Cleanser
- Natio brand
- Missha Makeup Remover
- Sally Hansen Extra Strength Extra Fast Polish Remover with Vitamin E
- Face sunscreens
(Yes, there are a lot of them, and I'm big on sunscreen now..)

Yeah... quite a number of them. Well, stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts