Lush Flying Fox

I went to Lush for the first time the other day, and I got so curious at almost everything! For the first time in my life I was really 'curious to smell and try' Lush products!
Anyway, there are few items I have in mind that I want to get eventually, but if I have to pick just one kind of smell that really left an impression within me, lingers as I exited the store, and until this time I want to go back and pick it up because I just want to sniff it again and again because it gives me some sort of therapeutic, soothing feeling, and it gives me a relief somehow. Hahaha, that's a first!! It is called...

FLYING FOX





It comes either as a shower gel and a temple balm (which I'm sure I would just use it as a solid perfume), but anyway, I shall just talk about the scent...

Lush describes it as:
Honey & Jasmine, Mood-calming, Sensual
Flying Fox is voluptuous, sexy and gorgeous. Mark and Helen developed this deliciously sensual gel with tons of soothing honey and buckets of calming (but devilishly aphrodisiac) jasmine to make you transform your moody, stroppy days into sheer joy for all those you share the house with. Mark originally imagined that Flying Fox would suit women best - because he thinks that women are more likely to be moody and stroppy.
&
Lascivious, licentious, vivacious and insatiable, this is the Sex-Appeal Honey with masses of jasmine. Contains the finest aphrodisiac essential oils, plus the best three oils for controlling PMS and tons (almost) of soothing honey. Use generously all over your body and wash your hair with it if you dare! To make you smell sexy whether you are going out for the night or staying in with a friend.

100g - AUD$10.95
250g - AUD$19.95
500g - AUD$30.50

Ingredients: (long list beware)
Honey, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chinese Angelica, Burdock Root and Jasmine Flower Infusion (Angelica sinensis, Arctium lappa and Jasminum officinale), Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Hungarian Honey, Greek Honey, English Honey, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), Palmarossa Oil (Cymbopogan martini), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

To me, it smells like jasmine green tea with a hint of honey, and I love it! End of discussion. It is currently in my 'most wanted' list. hahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts