Kesalan Patharan

This is one of the reasons why oh why I love or just more interested in overseas products, outside Australia, since there are way too many that are Unavailable in Australia. I am a big softie on products I cannot find in Australia. One of the many brands that I will soon be talking about in this blog is





When I first heard, or more like 'read' the name, I thought it was Phillipino or Thai or Indian somewhat Southeast Asian origin and only sold around there, but I was wrong, this is sold in Japan. Ahh Japan, imagine my haul when I finally go to Japan. There are too many brands that are available in Japan... *cries*

Here's a sneak peek of what it has to offer to all of us makeup lovers:

Holiday Coffret "Jewelled Rose" 2009

It originated in 1987 by a professional makeup artist. This brand was originally designed to target the professional makeup artists, however it has ventured out and loved by other makeup lovers for its quality.
The name comes from an Indian legend, from the seeds of a rare plant. The seeds brought luck and happiness and that's the idea of this brand, to bring luck and happiness.

Have you tried Kesalan Patharan? What do you think of it?

Comments

Popular Posts